Show Up For Social
WOW, we kicked off Social with a BANG in 2019! From Facebook Live, to Instagram Live, to an influx of inbound leads due to social posts-it’s a testament that 2019 is the year for Personal Brand Development in both WINNING LOCAL for our clients, and SaaS sales for SocialSurvey.
We have dedicated a great deal of effort this year to help educate the following audiences:
- Industries: The Industry audiences we are embracing.
- Marketing Departments: The marketing teams of the brands we serve… and are yet to serve.
- Regional/Local Managers: The branch managers, location managers and franchisees of the brands we serve… and are yet to serve.
- Frontline Agents: The exclusive content for our SocialSurvey users—the frontline team members truly serving their local communities in person, and replicating that experience online.
Here is a list of the types of training and organic content we are creating to service those audiences:
- Facebook Blueprint Training – Marketing Team Edition
- Digital Mayor Training – SocialSurvey Users Edition
- Behind the Review
- Instastories LIVE!
1. Facebook Blueprint Training – Marketing Team Edition – 30 minutes
11:30am PST each Tuesday on SocialSurvey’s Facebook Page
Need to get caught up? Here is the latest: Episode 10, Brand Safety for Multi-Location Brands
This series is for Multi-Location Brand marketing teams – it’s ideal for CMOs, Marketing Mechanics, and Social Media Coordinators.
2. Digital Mayor Training – SocialSurvey Users Edition – 15 minutes
9am PST each Tuesday in the SocialSurvey Facebook Users Group
Frontline employees work hard in their local area community to give a great experience and establish a recognizable reputation in real life. In today’s digital age, it’s equally important to replicate that experience locally, online.
The show includes:
- Weekly SocialSurvey update
- 1 Facebook marketing Tip of the Week
- 7 content options for frontline employees to create. We’ll provide step-by-step instructions and a PDF (Note: even if just 1 piece of content is created by each frontline employee each week, that’s a big lift for them and their brand – and an important part of their content mix).
- A showcase of the best content created by frontline employees from last week (have your team use #socialsurvey when posting content and they’ll have a chance to be featured in their very own Behind the Review episode!)
If you are SocialSurvey Client Partner, give this as a resource to your frontline employees!
3. Behind the Review – 15 minutes
To be released on Facebook WATCH on 03/07/19
In 2019, we’re diving into the recipe of touchpoints – both tangible and intangible. What are the ingredients for success? How do you create a customer experience that moves a customer enough emotionally to create a 5-star review?
Behind the Review will be a weekly, 15 minute episode, shot documentary-style – a behind the scenes study of the dynamics between the loan officer, realtor and the home owner… including a home tour!
4. Instastories LIVE!
10:30am PST each Friday on SocialSurvey’s Instagram
In this episode, John Jackson, our Chief People Officer, shared a growth, culture and event update for the week of January 18th, 2019.
We host this Instastory Live because things are moving fast at SocialSurvey. This casual, LIVE update will give you insight into what’s happened and what’s coming in our hyperspeed ecosystem, and the industries that we embrace.
Who knows who will drop by for a surprise chat on the SocialSurvey Instastory each Friday…?
- Industry Guests…
- Client Partners…
- Team Members…
- Or, our very own CEO, Scott Harris…
Follow us on Instagram to ensure you receive notification of the weekly Instastory LIVE.
Email email@example.com with any questions, or to collaborate socially for your Multi-Location Brand.