Show Up For Social
Each week, the SocialSurvey team comments, educates and collaborates on all things social platforms for Multi-Location Brands.
Show Up For Social is where we bring all of the most recent content in one space.
First up, Facebook Blueprint Training – Marketing Team Edition – 30 minutes
11:30am PST each Tuesday from 01/15/19 on SocialSurvey’s Facebook Page.
EmmaM is 19 episodes into this ever-evolving series designed to educate brand marketing teams, giving them the best practices on resourcing to build a Multi-Location Brand on Facebook and Instagram.
The Marketing Team Edition is for Multi-Location Brand marketing teams – perfect for CMOs, Marketing Mechanics and Social Media Coordinators.
Get Caught Up
- Business Manager Part 1
- Business Manager Part 2
- Intro to Facebook Campaigns
- Pixel Intro
- Audiences: Core, Custom and Lookalike
- Moments that Matter
- Brand Safety
- Intro to Instagram
- Instagram & your Parent Brand
- Live Q&A with Marketing Teams
- The Customer Journey
- EmmaM Live @ The Mortgage Collaborative (TMC) in Austin, TX
- Intro to Mapping your Customer Journey
- The Insurance Customer’s Journey
- Facebook Targeting Parameters for Housing, Employment & Credit Brands
Getting the foundations right to scale the mechanics, while giving local area audiences what they want to consume when choosing the right local area representative of your brand—this balancing act is something that needs consistent education.
Digital Mayor Training – SocialSurvey Users Edition – 15 minutes
9am PST each Tuesday in the SocialSurvey Community of Users Group
Frontline employees work hard in their local area community to give a great experience and establish a recognizable reputation in real life. In today’s digital age, it’s equally important to replicate that experience locally, online.
The show includes:
- Weekly SocialSurvey update
- 1 Facebook marketing Tip of the Week
- 7 content options for frontline employees to create. We’ll provide step-by-step instructions and a PDF (Note: even if just 1 piece of content is created by each frontline employee each week, that’s a big lift for them and their brand – and an important part of their content mix).
- A showcase of the best content created by frontline employees from last week (have your team use #socialsurvey when posting content and they’ll have a chance to be featured in their very own Behind the Review episode!)
Give this as a resource to your frontline employees!
10:30am PST each Friday on SocialSurvey’s Instagram
Things are moving FAST at SocialSurvey. This casual, LIVE update will give you insight into what has, and is about to happen in our ecosystem and the industries that we embrace.
In this episode, EmmaM and Scott Harris, Founder and CEO, shared the SocialSurvey Funding Story.
Who knows who will drop by for a surprise chat on the SocialSurvey Instastory each Friday…?
- Industry Guests…
- Client Partners…
- Team Members…
- Or, our very own CEO, Scott Harris…
Follow us on Instagram to ensure you receive notification of the weekly Instastory LIVE.