The 2019 Social Media Blueprint for Marketing Teams and Agents
Looking for ways to elevate your Multi-Location Brand in 2019? We’ve got you covered. Here are 4 places you should be checking out regularly to help your brand stand out from the crowd.
- Facebook Blueprint Training – Marketing Team Edition
- Digital Mayor Training – SocialSurvey Users Edition
- Behind the Review
- Instastories LIVE!
1. Facebook Blueprint Training – Marketing Team Edition – 30 minutes
11:30am PST each Tuesday, starting 01/15/19, on SocialSurvey’s Facebook Page
EmmaM Online is 9 episodes into the exciting learning track designed to educate brand marketing teams, providing best practices for resourcing to build a Multi-Location Brand on Facebook and Instagram.
You probably already know that effective branding is a balancing act that needs consistent education and attention. This training series teaches how to get the foundations set up to scale the mechanics, while giving local area audiences what they want to consume when choosing the right local area representative of your brand.
This series is for Multi-Location Brand marketing teams – it’s ideal for CMOs, Marketing Mechanics, and Social Media Coordinators.
Get caught up:
- Business Manager Part 1
- Business Manager Part 2
- Intro to Facebook campaigns
- Pixel Intro
- Audiences: Core, Custom and Lookalike
- Moments that matter
Upcoming episodes include: Brand Safety and Compliance… and then, we launch into the world of Instagram. Set a show reminder for EmmaM’s don’t miss weekly marketing training.
2. Digital Mayor Training – SocialSurvey Users Edition – 15 minutes
9am PST each Tuesday, starting 01/15/19
Frontline employees work hard in their local area community to provide a great experience and establish a recognizable reputation in real life. In today’s digital age, it’s equally important to replicate that experience locally, online.
The show will include:
- Weekly SocialSurvey update
- 1 Facebook marketing Tip of the Week
- 7 content options for frontline employees to create. We’ll provide step-by-step instructions and a PDF (Note: even if just 1 piece of content is created by each frontline employee each week, that’s a big lift for them and their brand – and an important part of their content mix).
- A showcase of the best content created by frontline employees from last week (Have your team use #socialsurvey when posting content and they’ll have a chance to be featured in their very own Behind the Review episode!)
3. Behind the Review – 15 minutes
To be released on Facebook WATCH on 03/07/19
In 2019, we want to dive into the recipe of touchpoints – both tangible and intangible. What are the ingredients for success? How do you create a customer experience that moves a customer enough emotionally to create a 5-star review?
Behind the Review will be a weekly, 15 minute episode, shot documentary-style – a behind the scenes study of the dynamics between the loan officer, realtor and the home owner… including a home tour!
4. Instastories LIVE!
10:30am PST each Friday, starting 01/18/19
Things are moving fast at SocialSurvey. This casual, LIVE update will give you insight into what’s happened and what’s coming in our hyperspeed ecosystem, and the industries that we embrace.
Who knows who will drop by for a surprise chat on the SocialSurvey Instastory each Friday…?
- Industry Guests…
- Client Partners…
- Team Members…
- Or, our very own CEO, Scott Harris…
Follow us on Instagram to ensure you receive notification of the weekly Instastory LIVE.
Email firstname.lastname@example.org with any questions, or to collaborate socially for your Multi-Location Brand.