EmmaM Online — Episode 18: Facebook Attribution
What is it? For campaigns on Facebook, Instagram, Messenger and Audience Network, you can use the data-driven attribution model, which is a statistical model developed by Facebook that gives a percentage of credit to each touchpoint based on the incremental impact they had on driving business goals.
“Facebook Attribution, a new measurement tool that’s free to use and designed to give marketers a more holistic view of the customer journey.” -EmmaM, SocialSurvey
With this tool, you’ll be able to:
- Understand which of your ads are driving action.
- Measure across the Facebook family of apps and services.
- Assign credit based on estimated incremental value using data as your guide.
- Measure across devices, publishers and channels.
- Make smarter business decisions
Next week, we’ll be focusing on Facebook Targeting Parameters for Housing, Employment & Credit Brands. Tune in at 11:30 AM PST to join us on the live training!
Go to the pinned post on our Facebook SocialSurvey page and get the reminder!
That’s a wrap of Episode 18. Thanks for all of your insights and collaborations, and see you all next week! Get the reminder.