Countdown to Kickoff—SocialSurvey’s 2018 Top Performers Contest
We are kicking off SocialSurvey’s 2018 Top Performers contest on January 1, 2019. Submissions are open to all loan officers and mortgage companies currently operating in the United States, with no cost to enter. Our SocialSurvey customers are automatically registered. Results will be released in March 2019. Until then, look out for updates, videos and the all-new landing page coming soon!
2019 is practically here, and with the new year comes new possibilities… and new Top Performers! Let’s cap off the year by reflecting on our superstars of 2017:
You work hard to deliver the best experience possible for your clients and partners. Why shouldn’t you be recognized for it? To beat those post-holiday blues, enter SocialSurvey’s Top Performers Awards: our way of celebrating the players and teams that are the best at managing the mortgage game and delivering unbeatable customer experiences.
Want to stay ahead of the mortgage game? Read SocialSurvey’s 9 ways for Loan Officers to Win Local in 2019.
What’s the glory?
Our Top Performers bring more to the mortgage game than just volume; they deliver experience-driven customer satisfaction and value the true voice of the customer. Three years in, and this will be our most competitive and exciting contest yet!
Top 50 Loan Officers
- 100 winners (Top 10, Top 50 and Top 100)
- 600,000+ reviews from 2018
- 30,000 Loan Officers
Top 10 Mortgage Companies
- 10 winners (from each small, medium and large division)
- 140 Mortgage Companies
If you win, not only will you receive ultimate bragging rights for placing as a Top Performer, but you’ll get a brand-new collectable player card, national recognition, exclusive SocialSurvey swag and a SocialSurvey spotlight video accompanied by an in-depth profile all about you. Top 3 Loan Officers will be the first stars that roll-out our all new Behind the Review segment by EmmaM!
SocialSurvey is upgrading the 2018 Players card design. Start collecting your wins in 2019!
- Currently, any loan officer operating in the United States.
- There is no cost to enter.
- All SocialSurvey customers are automatically registered.
- To qualify, you must have an automated way of requesting feedback from all your borrowers, a minimum response rate of 40%, and include the “likely to refer” (NPS) question.
- Submissions close on February 14, 2019